Pinterest is one beast of a platform. It is the modern search engine for every babe out there who wants to get shit done whether it is cooking tips, recipes, cleaning hacks, DIY, you name it PINTEREST IS ON IT!
My fellow Bossfidence Babe Jessie Guilford put together 7 tips to maximize your Pinterest presence!
Here are 7 tips to make sure they do!
1. Design vertical images that are sized at least 735 x 1200 pixels with 1900 pixels maximum in length.
2. The colors red, pink, and purple seem to promote repinning, while green, blue, black, and yellow seem to suppress it. (Plos One)
3. Informative pins are up to 30% more engaging than other pins. (Pinterest)
4. Using some simple text on top of the image to quickly describe the pin helps. (Pinterest)
5. Use multiple images within a pin like tutorials, guides, DIY and how-to pins. These types of pins see a 42% higher click through rate.
6. Pins related to trending topics see an average of 94% increase in click throughs.
7. Rich Pins drove 20% more engagement per Pin compared to those without the rich product information.