via Jenny J Fitness
I found the original recipe at this blog post and decided to make this for date night for Markus and I. I can’t believe how good it is! The chia seeds are loaded with healthy fats and good-for-you vitamins, while the pomegranate is loaded with antioxidants. When you make this yourself, it’ll be hard to stop at just one serving!
- 2 cups coconut milk (from a carton)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup organic chia seeds (where to buy)
- pomegranate seeds, for topping
- chopped semi-sweet chocolate, for chopping
- unsweetened coconut shreds, for topping
- In a small bowl, combine the milk, sugar, and vanilla extract. Stir until combined. Sprinkle on the chia seeds and stir them in thoroughly.
- Pour mixture into a quart jar and refrigerate overnight, or until it reaches the desired thickness, shaking occasionally.
Serve pudding with pomegranate seeds, chopped chocolate, and unsweetened coconut shreds sprinkled on top.
NOTE: Jenny J Fitness is launching HIIT30 this January 2018! HIIT30 is muscle toning and cardio conditioning program designed to blast fat and build lean toned muscle in less than 30 minutes a day. For less than $1/day, receive online personal training, a no-guesswork workout plan, and body-loving results – guaranteed.
Don’t miss out on this exclusive opportunity to get a 30 day free trial of my new workout program HIIT30! Just by signing up for the waitlist, you’ll receive first access to the program, including sneak peeks and behind-the-scenes access before anyone else!