These cinnamon butter cookies are so awesome, and follow the ketogenic lifestyle.
Incase you don’t know, for the last two weeks I’ve been following a ketogenic bulletproof intimate fasting lifestyle, and so far I’ve been loving the results.
I got this recipe from Chalene Johnson’s diet beta test group and they are so easy to make and only require 5 ingredients or less.
I will say the texture is a little grainy, but if you need a quick fix of healthy facts this will definitely do the trick. Sometimes you just need to cheat yourself and think that you’re eating regular cookies for dessert.
So these cinnamon butter cookies definitely give me that feeling that I’m eating guilty cookies for dessert when in fact they actually provide tons of nutrients, and I’m still able to follow the ketogenic plan as well.
I hope you enjoy them, if you do feel free to share this with your friends and let me know if you like them!
- 2 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract ( non alcohol )
- ½ cup grassfed butter ( room temp )
- 1 tsp liquid stevia
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Mix everything in a bowl, forget the spatula and just use your hands.
- Form into little bites ( about 25 ) and place on baking sheet.
- Press lightly with fork.
- Bake until golden brown ( about 20 minutes ).
* Makes approximately 24 cookies, 1 serving = 2 cookies
* Approx per serving: 180 calories, 17g fat, 4g protein, 4g carb, 2g fiber
DISCLAIMER: the featured photo above is NOT the end result of the cookies however they look similar minus the powdered sugar!
See the original blog post, here.