It’s National Coffee Day Babes and as you know I have been following the #Keto lifestyle for the past week. Since I am an absolute coffee hound, I had to get with the times and master the infamous Keto Coffee (Bulletproof Coffee). After scouring the internet for recipes, I ended up having to take hacks from each one and create my own.
BBabes Keto Coffee☕️
What you need:
- 8-12 oz of your favorite coffee (black)
- 1 tablespoon of heavy cream
- 1/2 tablespoon of Kerry Gold Butter
- 1 teaspoon of Stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon (I personally like to brew my grounds with the cinnamon)
- 1/2 teaspoon of Trader Joe’s Bourbon Vanilla Extract
- 1 tablespoon of NOW! MCT Oil
If you want to add a little basic betch to it: 1/2 teaspoon of Pumpkin Spice or 1/2 teaspoon of Peppermint extract
How to whip it up:
- Take your empty mug and out the heavy cream, butter, MCT oil and cinnamon in first (unless you brewed it on top of your grounds)
- Pour your hot coffee on top of the mixture and stir vigorously to ensure the butter is melted down and the heavy cream is mixed in. Add your vanilla extract and stevia while stirring!
- Sprinkle some pumpkin spice or add a drop of peppermint extract (if you want a peppermint mocha type taste)
⚡️ Voila. Drink up babe!