We all know that there is a binge waiting to happen when Halloween candy is 75% off November 1st. However, instead of drowning in guilty and candy wrappers, why not make something tasty AF? Here are my 3 favorite halloween candy recipes to make the day after Halloween!
- 1 cup butter, melted (I prefer Kerrygold)
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 3/4 cup Sugar or 1/2 cup of Stevia
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract (I prefer Bourbon Vanilla Extract from Trader Joes)
- 1 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tbsp Hot Water
- 2 1/2 cups All Purpose Flour (use almond flour if you are wanting to cut carbs)
- Jell-O Instant Pudding mix, Cheesecake flavor
- 7 ounce bag Snickers Bites (unwrapped and cut)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat your melted butter, brown sugar, and sugar together until smooth with a Kitchen-aid mixer or whisk.
- Slowly add the eggs to your mixture to maintain consistency
- Combine and dissolve the baking soda in the tablespoon of water. Add both the baking soda mixture, the vanilla extract and salt to the mix and whisk evenly. Add the flour and pudding mix and mix it up until it becomes cookie dough like. Add cut up Snickers bars to make sure you get a snickers piece in every bite!
- Scoop dough onto a sprayed baking sheet 2 inches apart (make sure they are 1 tablespoon in size)
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until edges are golden brown. Let cool and ENJOY!
Candy Crush Brownies
- 2 boxes of your favorite Brownie Mix with the ingredients on the box!
- I always sub Vegetable Oil with Coconut Oil
- 15-20 of your favorite Halloween Candy cut/crushed
- I prefer Reeses, M&Ms, Snickers, Milky Way
- 15-20 Kit Kats- whole
- Pre-heat oven to 325°.or what ever your boxed brownie mix states
- Prepare a 9×13 baking pan by spraying with non-stick cooking spray or lining with foil.
- Add all the ingredients to the brownie mix per the box and mix until consistent.
- Line the bottom of your 9×13 pan with KitKat bars
- Spread half of your brownie mix on top of the KitKat bars then sprinkle half of your mixture of cut/crushed Halloween candy bars
- Cover that layer with the remainder of the Brownie Mix and garnish with the remainder of your cut/crushed Halloween candy bars.
- Bake for 30-60 minutes (depending on boxed Brownies)
- Chex Mix Muddy Buddy PB and Chocolate mix
- Reese’s Pieces
- Candy Corn
- Praline Pecans
- Combine all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl